The field of labour and employment law is becoming increasingly complex. Our team can guide you through those questions. Our clients consult us on issues that may arise from the time of hiring, until the end of the employment relationship.
Our mandates relate to the following, to name a few:
- negotiation and drafting of employment contracts
- work policies
- disciplinary measures
- restructuring of the work environment
- issues relating to compensation
- human rights
- harassment in the workplace
- union activities
- requests for accommodation
- occupational health and safety
- negotiation of collective agreements
- We represent employers from many different sectors and industries, as well as executives and employees at all echelons.
We also specialize in labour and employment law within universities.
We represent our clients before arbitration and administrative tribunals, as well as the various levels of civil court, particularly before the Tribunal administratif du travail, the Superior Court, the Court of Appeal, and the Federal Court of Canada.
We are also proud to be able to offer alternative dispute resolution methods through the mediation services of an accredited and experienced mediator. Led by Tetiana M. Gerych, our team is ready to guide you.